The 9th Aegis Media Thought Leadership Digibate is set to end the year with the key industry research thought leaders sitting around the table and openly debating and discussing the way in which research in the online arena in SA and Africa is conducted, what the results are and what 2013 holds for this fast growing digital landscape in Africa
The panel will be made up of;
- Mark Molenaar – Director, TNS Global
- Peter Stewart – Chief Executive Officer, IProspect
- Arthur Goldstuck – Managing Director, World Wide Worx
- Craig Page-Lee – Managing Director, Posterscope
- Butch Rice – Managing Director, Pondering Panda (pre-recorded via SKYPE)
Key issues under discussion will be:
- Unpacking the way in which research into the mobile/digital space is conducted in SA & Africa
- What does the current research actually say/indicate as to where the big trends will be coming from in Africa in 2013 in the digital and mobile space
- Where are we seeing the most growth across Africa and is this growth being seeing on mobile or pc/online space and to what can the research experts attribute this growth?
- What is the actual relevance of this research for brands operating/expanding in the African region from a digital/mobile perspective.
The Digibate will be audio-streamed live via www.bizradio.co.za between 9h30 – 11h00 on 30th November 2012 and if you can’t catch it live, then the podcasts will be available post the event on http://www.bizcommunity.com/AegisThoughtLeadership or http://www.bizradio.co.za/category/digibate/